Dienstag, 10. Juli 2007

The best...


I've seen and done some of the very best things in the last month as I've been traveling.In the last week I've read exactly 9 great books. BUT, nothing, I mean nothing compares to the very best people in the world...The way that mikeczech and oatmeal write touches my very soul. i laugh, i cry. I'm amazed by their genius.These are amazing people with amazing talents, and i know them. what a thought. It makes me wonder what super cool art Fred is doing? or what great music Jordan is making..That i can't even see or hear. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I MISS THEM!

2 Kommentare:

kh1chomc hat gesagt…

When u get back to pdx we still need to play around w/ my reel to reel Peace,Aaron

senesmissyahoocom hat gesagt…

Yes: Love. Everyone gathers around to get the most recent letters from our foreign correspondent. Ha. And we all want to know what's in the box that you sent to yourself. I hope you're taking care of yourself. Let us know if there's anything we need to send to California, or elsewhere. Portland is a less exciting place for your absence.Much love.