Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007

Spam or not to spam.....


Yes!I received my very first spam today!Today has been dream-esque.....I woke up early and saw my favorite flower vendors on the bus.An old couple deeply in love, still holding each others hands, that sort of thing.I like the aura they give off.I've never bought a flower, but one of these days I will.I finally registered for next term, a little late.So I missed the speech class I wanted. And of course (my secret wish to take) physics was full. So now I have Shakespeare and Tai Chi. As they say,"life is hard....and so am I".How many of you know me? Take a quiz..You can also apply these questions to your self or your lover. For No apparent reason.I drink soymilk out of the carton? True or FalseI write lists of people I've slept with? T or FI say I'm going to college, but I'm really not?T or FI send people postcards for no reason?T or FI write alot of lists?T or FI own a TV? T or FI think alot about the position of my bellybutton? T or FI had sex at work today? T or FI stole something today? T or F I was raised Mormon? T or FI like to wear expensive clothes? T or Fmmmmm....dumb excuse to use the ? key. Answer it just for fun. Because it's dumbfun. Let me know yer answers.

3 Kommentare:

x2714 hat gesagt…

I drink soymilk out of the carton? TrueI write lists of people I've slept with? TI say I'm going to college, but I'm really not? FI send people postcards for no reason? TI write alot of lists?TI own a TV? FI think alot about the position of my bellybutton? TI had sex at work today? F. I think. is there something you want to tell me?I stole something today? T, I hope.I was raised Mormon? TI like to wear expensive clothes? FI wonder how wrong I am.

assurtesdor1emornali hat gesagt…

Yay, I gotta say a good effort on your part. But, I do wear expensive clothes and I did have sex at work. That is all.

nodooodliogs hat gesagt…

When do you wear expensive clothes?And what do you mean, you had sex at work yesterday? With whom? What am I missing here? Damn you people having fun.