Samstag, 30. Juni 2007

This is Ms. C. Sykes of 2820 Gladstone St....she's trying NOT to be seen


Sometimes its nice to just NOt be seen , and not get blown up. I was suppose to go to the Boiler room tonight and hang with all my favorite people ( not all of them but alot of them)I was suppose to go help my friend clean his house. But no, I got somewhat kidnapped to Hillsboro by my bigdumbcrush. And it was good.....very good.Including the part where we went to the library and I checked out books on Egypt. We sat around being comfy and reading books and did i say? Being Comfy...mmmmm..Just talking about hydrogen and burying things as an extention of mortality. A stupid way to test the afterlife.More on prepackaged love concepts and comfortableness later. My toast is, in fact, done.

Keine Kommentare: