Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007

Truckbrush #2


Is it ok to smile when people are fighting , even when your the only one with a grin on your face. I obviously have mixed emotions about violence, especially when it comes into play between fools who crave that sort of attention.Is it ok to cry about locations . Being lost in your thoughts of a place and not being able to put it words . Only being able to cry in your happiness and confuse those you are with.Tom talks of making pie but never buys the apples, I buy the apples but eat them all before i can make a crust. I never even knew he wanted to make a pie and it's unlikely he knew i was trying for pie.i drink gin and tonic , but if you really love me , you already knew that.I sing about happiness and truckers alot , you should come watch me ......I'm stupid fun. I play Sunday at Tennessse Red's at 1pm ( se 11th and Grant,pdx) good sunday afternoon activity , bring your postcards and I'll sign Autographs afterward(hah!) they try and sell me happiness , but i already stole it and my groceries.Amen and Praise Eris

1 Kommentar:

laatiandhnne hat gesagt…

Untrue. I've got a bag full of apples sitting in the fridge here. So let's get to it, huh?