Dienstag, 28. August 2007

In my dreams....


First dream:A very close person to me dies of a heart attack in my arms.I am outright bawling as it happens. A part of me dies to? Bedroom, yet public surroundings.THe next night: A not so close person to me dies and I don't witness it. But I do exhibit extreme amounts of mourning ,then I steal his Cd's. Skips to me balancing gatorade smoothies my father has just bought the family. A discrepancy at the till......Running and jumping. Sneakiness?THird: A cloth map of the U.S. only there are great lakes in Montana, or wyoming.Some Indian chief of past is describing to me how they over took most of the pioneer near THESE great lakes. Lots of folding and twisting of the cloth.Fourth: THe entire plot to the 3rd sequel to Rocky horror. Maculay Culkin is the star. THe title? RH Power. Culkin is a Superhero? from Transylvania....Trying to save earth from it's own morality. Switches to the movie I created in my head about someone falling in love with Bill Murray in real life. Bill murray Plays himself and is filming another movie while we film this one , I 'm the director for a while then I suddenly become the dark haired lead. I sleep with bill murray in a bathtub and he's a terrible kisser. Movie plays itself out. Switch to a greasy hamburger joint run by Aurora and Owen. And an outdoor school run by my mental representations of there parents. A slimy river is the setting only 2 miles down under the bridge there are giant parades , Boats brightly painted. THe kids at the camp aren't kids and there running a subversive Terror group and like to spraypaint things with those little exploding growing animal capsules.I try and join but end up in a Video game instead . Long talks with people i've never meet ensue till i wake up.

Keine Kommentare: