Montag, 13. August 2007

old lovers, make good friends


The first time I saw you the moon hung like a pot from a rack of stars.The grass was wet and I was barefoot.We hefted my drum kit a thousand pieces into a small living roomI could taste the manic partygoers.I could feel your girlfriends stare.Fed back, out of tune randomness occurred. I called it heaven. They called it music. The floor bops and shakes with gyratingcostumed dancers. Spilled blenders and board games.Painting salted skin with magic marker. Your flat board male stomach is suddenly home to trees and my phone number.While trying to meet you I lost a floor tom.I didn’t see it for 3 months. I didn’t see you for 3 months.The best things are lost and found, on and off,all around but disaknowledged.Today I’m appreciating something old

2 Kommentare:

gioastesax hat gesagt…

I love you.

tonsvideo28s hat gesagt…

what we've been trying to communicate unsuccessfully: can we go to frisco next weekend, the 13th and 14th? a)it's the weekend of the wto meeting in cancun. should be a riot turnout in frisco to be sure. 2)dada 4 is going down in the couv the weekend of the twentieth and Greg (and all of us) want you back here in time.i'm usually home by 8 if you want to call and get in touch with someone.<3me