Samstag, 4. August 2007

terrible


My LiveJournal SitcomAll My cozeth (UPN, 6:30): cozeth (Winona Ryder) eats tefen (Rick Moranis)'s raspberry cheesecake. Later, cozeth (Winona Ryder) wipes co2vim (Sidney Poitier)'s laptop. Meanwhile, carcinogen (Buddy Ebsen) plays chess against damnportlanders (Ann-Margret), who doesn't know how. Soon afterwards, artemisjones (Ewan McGregor) hits a wallet with mikecheck (Brandon Call)'s notebook. In the next town over, suckmyclit (Ana Gasteyer) gets nomilk (Rene Russo) drunk. Hilarity ensues.What's Your LiveJournal Sitcom? (by rfreebern)

4 Kommentare:

daarioeiprofdcia hat gesagt…

hey, josh and jeb want to come out here, and i want to take off. what say you, me, and the boys hang out here for a minute and then set off as a crew? let me know what you're thinking. they say they can come out in october, but i need to know when you'll be back.<3mike

lagranoeevasidn hat gesagt…

Yes and Yes,I will be returning , hopefully....end of Sept/ beginning of Oct.I will only have a little cash though.I would like to kick it in P-town for a month or two and catch up with my peeps. THen...heading out would be ideal.what else would i do? get a Mcjob and drink away the part of the day I can"t sleep away?Love and animal crackers,CTH

vajiervil8acanasl6 hat gesagt…

I would love to travel more.....but eventually(next summer?) I want to return to P-town and do great things with my life.Or for the community

ju4kyuu0yahoocom hat gesagt…

would it be alright if i tagged along for at least the portland part?